AIM
Fear7Pyro

Confessions of a tampon Confessions of a tampon

Nice

It was pretty enjoyable, it's just that I felt like there were so many more things that could have been said. It's like this is you came upon a new joke mine and walked out after 5 minutes with a pebble.

Clockworkpixel responds:

Yeah next flash I'll put more in thanks

Metroid Misfire Metroid Misfire

Eh..

You could've done something good with the concept, but as for material, you made it way too predictable. You might of pulled it off if it was just a little more graphically satisfying, but you just need to learn a little more and put more time into that too.

TheManlyStanley responds:

To be honest i put it together quick since i dont have much free time. If i had a lot of time i would have made the other idea i have for the series.

Pokemon: Fated Battle Pokemon: Fated Battle

Pretty Slick

That was better than any pokemon episode ever was

Jesusmas Jesusmas

Haha, that was cheesy

People on Newgrounds tend to just get pissed any time God is mentioned in a positive light. I for one really love Godlimation's presence on Newgrounds, as well as SpikeValentine's. I think Newgrounds is a great site, but for it to go anywhere, well anywhere important, it needs some more positive influence. A lot of people shy away from this site because if it's tendency for excessive vulgarity. I feel refreshed anytime I can actually feel good about watching a video on Newgrounds in a public place.
I want to see this site taken a little more seriously than it is, I'm not saying that it should be overrun with Christians, and the truth is that it's a lot better than it used to be, but this should be a site on which a large variety of people should be able to view at first glance without being disgusted at it.
But that's just my thing.

School 13 - I.A.C.W. School 13 - I.A.C.W.

Hold on

What was in the bottle with the weed leaf on it? Concentrate?

Inglourious Queers Inglourious Queers

OMG!!

That was incredible! The best animation I've ever seen! PLZ make more!

cupcake? cupcake?

Woah..

GOD, I am soo high right now, and I watched the movie. ..That was crazy man. Big fan of that shit.

TheBoogley responds:

really, you're a fan of shit? Me too! I like the crunchy kind :D

Everything by Everyone Everything by Everyone

Makes me think..

Newgrounds should go the way of Marvel and DC comics with crossovers.

|~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~| |~SpeedAnim:BattleCool~|

Glory

Here's to one of the best animator's I've ever seen. Blessed with a God-given talent. I pray that great things are in store for you.

what do flowers do? what do flowers do?

What!?

What is the point here? I clicked a few times to reveal what appeared to be a flowed masturbating. I don't know that I' ever anything this bad on Newgrounds. It wasn't even a game and the "joke" I assume you were trying to make wasn't funny in any way...

Sorry but this sucked.